• US Department of Veterans Affairs

    Wondering if the VA has any records you can use to obtain the military history of a friend or relative? The short answer is no. The U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs does not maintain  such as military units assigned to, dates and places of assignment, pay records, etc. For information about military records, visit the National Archives Records Administration website at http://www.archives.gov/.



    I’ll post about The National Archives shortly; they have some interesting news today about increases in budgets.

    Where to Next?

    Blank Family Tree with Step-by-Step Instructions


    Comments are closed.